Let us count together...
1. Our Blowout 2017 Black Friday Sale
From Black Friday through Cyber Monday, we will offer 3 DAYS of UNBELIEVABLE savings: A full 30% OFF on EVERYTHING IN THE STORE! That Le Look backpack you've had your eye on? Oooohhhhh yeah! Go for it.
2. We Will Support the "Future African Leaders Project" on November 28: Giving Tuesday
On Giving Tuesday, November 28, 100% of your purchase will go to support the mission of African Women & Youth Initiative directly. This is the Future African Leaders Project, the orphan mission that has rescued many HIV/AIDS-affected children and youth in Nakuru.
FALP provides food and housing, healthcare, and education through post-secondary.
You can always give directly to the angels at AWYI. Do so at their gofundme page: http://www.gofundme.com/wv6mxs. And please share the campaign with friends, families and your network this holiday season. So many ways to give:
- Send a check to Center for Health Ethics and Social Policy at 2701 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 508, Washington DC 20008 (write "FALP" in the note). The Center is a fully tax deductible 501 (c) 3 organization.
- Donate online at www.chesp.org.
The Center does not take an overhead. 100% of your donation will go to FALP.
3. You Won't See it Elsewhere!
"That's different!" is the most echoed phrase we hear when we're out and about.
Thanks!!! We know. (Our bags, handbags, pocketbooks & purses are not 100% one-of-a-kind. But almost!) 😍
We give praise to the artisans whose infinite creativity gives rise to our collection. Read some of their stories here: https://kupendiza.com/pages/our-story.
4. We Stand Behind Our Products
We're only 2 years old (in November). We are not Amazon or Walmart. But we DO stand behind our products! So let us know if you ever have a problem!
MOSTLY, our bags are indestructible and easy to keep clean. But... snap off a zipper tag? We'll replace it with a sturdier one. Rip a handle? (Yes, most of us try to fit in more than we should!) We'll try to fix or replace it for you. Just give us a call.
(240) 324-6457 / info@Kupendiza.com
5. Shop Your Values!
You, our customers, are people who:
- care deeply about where the stuff you buy comes from. Who makes it? Do they make a living? Do they have basic workers rights? That matters to you! And you'll pay a little more for fairness.
- enjoy lots of different aesthetics in art and accessories. And you wear what YOU like. You do you.
Share this post